Please read and ensure that you fully understand the all implications of these Terms and Conditions before signing and returning this contract.
1. Terms used in this contract. “The Customer” will be the person signing this contract and undertaking to abide by all details, terms and conditions detailed herein. “The Supplier” or “Quality Discos” will be the company providing the services to or on behalf of “The Customer”. “The Contract” refers to this document.
2. Quality Discos will hereby agree to provide a Disco DJ Service for the Customer at the venue location detailed in the Event Details section of the contract overleaf.
3. The said DJ Service shall consist primarily of providing musical entertainment, but Quality Discos will supply a lighting display to suit the venue and The Customer’s wishes.
4. Quality Discos hereby agrees to render professional services and will, at all times, and have complete control of the program. If you would like to supply a music request list, this must be received at least one week prior to the date of the engagement for it to be included in Quality Discos program. On the day, Quality Discos shall attempt to play Customer's and guests' music requests but shall not be held responsible if certain selections are unavailable.
5. The Customer hereby agrees to make a non-refundable payment of £100 to secure the services of Quality Discos for the engagement. On signing this agreement, the Customer has a fourteen-day cooling off period where they can exercise their right to cancel this agreement. Should you wish to cancel within the fourteen-day period, just send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or write to Quality Discos notifying me of your cancellation and any fees paid within the fourteen-day period will be returned. Your account must be paid in full before performance. If paying by BACS I normally ask your account to be paid in full two weeks before the performance however the Customer can also pay CASH on the night if they prefer. In the event the Customer cancels the contract within 30 days of the performance date, the Customer agrees to pay Quality Discos the "total event price" minus travelling costs as liquidated damages.
6. The agreement of Quality Discos to perform is subject to proven detention by accidents, riots, strikes, epidemics, acts of God, or any other legitimate conditions beyond their control. If such circumstances arise, all reasonable efforts will be made by Quality Discos to find replacement entertainment at the agreed upon fees. Should Quality Discos be unable to procure a replacement, The Customer shall receive a full refund.
7. This agreement guarantees that Quality Discos will be ready to perform at the start time of the engagement. No guarantee is made as to Quality Discos time of arrival; however, Quality Discos requests that they be permitted at least 60 minutes before the engagement and 60 minutes after the engagement for setup and take down.
8. By executing this contract as Customer, the person executing said contract, either individually, or as an agent or representative, represents and warrants that he or she is eighteen (18) years of age, and further, if executing said contract as agent or representative, that he or she has the authority to enter into this agreement and should he or she not have such authority, he or she personally accepts and assumes full responsibility and liability under the terms of this contract.
9. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and no statement, promises, or inducements made by any party hereto, or agent or representative or either party hereto, which are not contained in this written contract, shall be valid or binding. This contract shall not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing by both parties and endorsed herein.